Wednesday, February 21, 2007

LAG paying off?

It's been a while since I've seen my LAG style paying me off. But I noticed today that all my tables were very nit tight. Even the fish were extremely tight. Maybe it's because I loosened up some of my table selections. Anyways, so I decided to loosen up and play more positional LAG. I saw in a couple tables that my play was really getting attention, even though I was far from being out of line. (18/15/3) I just raised more marginal hands in position and fire second barrel frequently. Some fish just decided to play back at me at the wrong times.. PROFIT!

Overall I really am not changing my style, but I feel in certain table environments I should adjust more. My LAGish play is not bad, I can handle it because I know how to profit being a nit TAG. I think this is a new dimension to my game, I hope I can keep profiting.

No comments: