I played for an hour. I did well on one or two tables, but the other tables I just got no where. I had some calling stations and overaggressive donks on them. When you don't got a hand, you almost can have no answer for them. The surprising thing was that I thought I was up because I only lost small pots and won a couple big ones. But I ended up down 70cents! That's just weird. That tells me that I honestly really have no clue where I stand with the session if I don't check.
One thing to note in this session is that I did play a little more aggressive. Of course it really didn't work against donks and they end up pushing me off my hand. I didn't lose any big pots but small pots got me and lack of hands hurt. This is part of the game. I can't complain since I am not down much for the session.
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment