Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Frustration

I ended a second session today being very frustrated. At the end of the session, all my cbets and 3bets had no respect. I mean I was pushing it a little bit, but cards never came for me to take advantage of my loose image. Nothing was going well, people were 3betting me light and I know it. I just don't have the cards to push back. The timing of their bluffs were perfect, not sure if they can read me like a book or what. Being down 4.5 BIs, I think I'm done for the night.

People were just way too aggressive. I mean we hear it all the time, they are aggressive the times when you are weak and when you got a hand, they wimp out without a scratch. ARgh, sooo frustrating. I really need to push people back, if I back out from a fight consistently they will just keep abusing me. Damn, I wish cards fell for me at least a couple times.

No comments: