Today, I tried doing more positional plays and second barrelling. It was a huge success but it was over a short session. I'm surprised a lot more people are willing to fold in 50nl than I expected. This is very profitable if it works more often. Especially in PS, people are so tight and most just won't pay you off in SD unless they have a huge hand.
I come to the realization that most of the time, you really won't hit hands all that hard. You just gotta take advantage of some weak plays and bluff when it's cheap to do so. Also I've been focusing more on hand reading and firing when I think a certain hand can't stand second or third barrels OOP. They only need to be successful 40% of the time to be profitable, yes variance will go up if I make the plays on the wrong players but honestly these calling stations just don't come all that often anymore.
I hope I can break out of my downswing, I ended up accumulating half a BI for the day.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment