Sunday, February 11, 2007

Winning session finally!

Only up 1 BI within 1 hour, that's not too bad. I made a variance play that cost me a BI but it was a 50/50 coinflip and it would have been a mistake if I folded. So, I think I played it fine.

What I've been doing well is my positional play. I enjoy playing in position very often, this is becoming super profitable. I've been really concentrating on playing more marginal hands in position and calling more 3bets in the blinds with marginal hands with intention to outplay the player OOP.

Though one thing I noticed this session was that I was hitting hands very frequently, though I didn't get much action on most of them, I did hit hands a lot. I remember the times I rarely hit ANY hands, that's just extremely frustrating. Maybe it's because I was on extremely passive tables and not hitting hands are actually not a problem.

No comments: