I was just about to wonder for the past week or so, I hadn't seen many KK vs AA, at least when I'm KK. Well tonight I saw it 2 times! I think that's a record high for me, I'm sure other others could beat that. Considering that and my AA vs set, I guess being down 2 BIs isn't so bad.
People were so tight tonight and I really took advantage of some noob's mistakes only a few times. It was pretty horrible night as far as hands goes. I'm not sure if I'm too happy with my play apart from those coolers. I mean minus those hands, I didn't really make too much this session.
Now after I looked back on this session, I did make 2 big mistakes. One was definitely playing my AA way too aggressive when there wasn't any hand that would probably call my raise. The other was calling down small bets against a short stacks and lost about half a BI with only middle pair.
I guess I'm always looking forward to get my BR to new heights and as I reach that point, and slowly fall, I get a little discouraged. This was mentioned in my older posts when I talked about this "line" I'm always trying to beat. I hope I can beat this line this time and not fall down to 25nl like last time.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment