Well I'm not too upset about it, I made some marginal plays and calls. This is why I'm down this session. Good news is that my fpp bonus is cleared so I'm still surviving. I'm not sure if I'm readjusting to 25nl or what, but I've been making a lot of hero calls. On one hand, I can argue that I am just going with my read. On the other, I'm making too many loose calls. Whichever the case, I'm not going busto any time soon.
I've been stressing positional play a lot. I notice most of my big losses came from sb/bb. I mean some are totally suckouts and for some, position really would have mattered a lot. So my goal now is to lower down my losses OOP and increase my winrate in position. I will bluff sometimes when I think it will work.
I'm not losing my confidence or anything now, I feel pretty comfortable with the game. I'm making decisions, some good, some bad, but I just have to go with it that I will make good decisions. Hopefully the most mistakes I make now, the better player I will become. And I have no doubt I can beat 25nl, I like this feeling. This is a confidence I developed and I just have to trust that time will make me a much stronger player.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment