Weeee... I'm down to a 15BI downswing. One would think I'm just tilting it all. Perhaps I'm a big fish in this stake. Who knows?
Maybe it's time to move down. Though I don't feel my confidence has been shakened. Actually I feel really good, maybe I'm insane. But I learned a lot from this experience. I do admit I made a lot of mistakes and marginal decisions. But I'm starting to understand what I need to do to beat this. I just need the cards and the right timing.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Frankie,
It sounds dumb but I honestly think you have to get your brain's beat in a little to learn and get better. I remember when I first started playing, I didn't have CR or the Pay it Forward crew. I learned from making mistakes and figuring out what I could and couldn't do.
Now we have the CR community and the Pay it Forward guys. You have so much support. You'll do great!
ya one thing that I'm really glad is having so many guys to support me through this tough time. Pawel has been great, actually awesome. He just sweated me today at 100nl. I did really well and he opened my eyes on other ways to play a hand.
Post a Comment