Monday, May 28, 2007

Blast from the Past

I decided to look at some of my old blog HH. All I have to say is "eeeeeeeeEEEWWWW". It's amazing how much one learns within a couple months. I just wonder how I was ever a winning player in those stakes. I guess as bad as I was, there are much worse players.

I'm kind of in a life tilt. Well not tilt, but more like in a really tough spot. It involves my gf and poker. She doesn't really know anything about my "hobby" and I doubt she approves of it. The question is what is my play here? I have thought of many possibilities, and obviously the problem exists now because the decision made in the past is just not tell her. But now being backed up in a corner, I think there are only a couple plays possible for me. Ignoring the problem is only going to get worse in the future. And telling her, I might lose her. I feel like I have to choose between the two in the end. I think I'm stacked.

1 comment:

Heineken23 said...

Might have to get some advice from Pawel :)

You can only do your best in trying to explain things to her. If you can convince her that it's a game of skill and the money you make isn't coming from problem gambler's then that's a start.

If she doesn't think much of people that regularly gamble then thats going to be a problem. How big of a problem it is will be up to her i think...

Good luck!

Mark