So many people reached out their hands and tried to help me out. You know even though I'm doing so poorly, I feel encouraged and powered. I'm so thankful for all of those who messaged me and asked me what they could do to help. I'll remember that forever.
Anyways, I was railing Smap, he showed me some stuff on how to handle aggression and donk plays. I'm surprised how solid he has become. He'll get far for sure, as long as he doesn't bitch out and go insanely tilted. Then afterwards, Verneer sweat me on my play. He probably sweat me for one easy BI then he had to go. Afterwards, I continue playing. I won a huge pot 300bb+ pot, that helped a lot. So I was up around 3.5BIs, then this hand occurred. Maybe someone can comment on this hand for me.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1063178
Villian was pretty solid I think. Hasn't been too crazy, we have no history with each other. This is definitely a monster draw, I'm only behind to a set and slightly to an OP. Maybe I'm just making too many high variance play. I hid the results, but I'm just wondering if this is a good long term play or is it a spew.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always play these fast. Virtually no matter what he has, you are a favorite, and on top of that, you have Fold Equity. My guess is that he has a higher flush draw, prob Ax suited, and rivered you.
-Brian
Post a Comment