Friday, May 25, 2007

I am a wimp

I played like 250hands and quickly went up 2BIs, then decided to stop. It's mostly because I'm not in a comfortable environment to play. My mom always give me trouble with playing while she's roaming around. Lately she hasn't been saying much but it's a distraction, so that's why my play hours are usually semi weird.

I guess since the results are just flushing in, I feel very confident about my play. A few adjustments can make a huge difference, but to realize what needs to be adjusted is the toughest part.

On another note, I was railing Josh last night. It's interesting seeing another person playing. Railing is almost as good as playing yourself honestly, other than not fattening your own wallet. But as far as poker intelligence wallet, I'm definitely stacking up. Josh might not know it, but I learned a lot from his play. He's a great live player and I feel that experience give him an edge. Though his online results are marginal at best, I feel with a few adjustments, he can do really really well. Overall, it was fun seeing him turn quads like 4 sets in a row.

I want my share of quads too! He's a luck leecher.. :)

No comments: