http://www.pokerhand.org/?1130834
We hate seeing bad beats, but ya know I don't usually get annoyed by suckouts too much. But it's just these days I've been faced with these so much, it's just sickening. I almost even jinx myself when I see my money go in and he has like 8% chance to suck out. I feel my like "luck" confidence is shot.
Anyways, today still ended up 2.5BIs ahead. So no complains.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugggggh...so ugly. But you had a positive session still so obviously it didn't get to you too much. Nice work!
Yeesh. Similar hand happened to me the other day at 200NL, I called a CO open with 55 in the SB, flop came 5KJ I think. I lead out, got quickly raised, so I shoved and got instacalled by AA. River obviously an A. Whatever finished the day up 5 buyins :)
Post a Comment