I finished a very short session, though it takes no skills to hit 2x set over set. But without those hands, I still made a good profit. So I give myself the credit of playing solid. But I still need to focus very hard on hand reading and 3rd level thinking.
I'm sad that my FT 1st time $600 deposit bonus had been completely cleared! No more 50% rakeback for me.. :( My FT roll dropped down quite a bit since last week but the good news is that the balance between PS and FT roll have been restored! woohoo! go downswing! On another note, unless I run bad for the next couple days, I expect very soon that my roll will be close to where I was before I went on a downswing. I have a $285 fpp bonus and ~$100 FT rakeback coming in. That will help a lot.
I'm surprised relatively how positive I've been throughout this downswing. I hope I can keep this up.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment