Friday, May 4, 2007

Ouch(*warning* bitching alert!)

I took a big hit today, I ended up down 6BIs in 100nl. It sucks, but I think it hurts my confidence more than anything else. I mean losing 6 BIs is usually no biggy for me, it has happened before many many times while climbing 50nl. But what really hurts is the timing. Also, I just feel when I hit big hands, I don't get action but when I hit marginal hands TPTK/OP, I get tons of action because I'm beat. Maybe this frustration cost me even more mistakes without my own knowing. I mean I know generally players in 100nl are better than 50nl players, so I get paid off a lot less. I honestly don't know what to expect now from the new stake, do I just fold every single TPTK or OP to aggression?

The solution seems to be "don't felt any hand other than the nuts", because apparently everybody is better at folding TPTK/OP than me. So basically I'm on the loser side because I fold less. I don't know if that's the fact, but I'm definitely losing more big pots than winning big pots. Maybe I just need to learn how to fold hands, apparently I don't know where the fold button is. Didn't I learn this like 4 months ago? What happened to me? Did I just luckbox the last 4 months? Damn, I feel like crap.

2 comments:

HyperAggrDonk said...

Standard swings. There are days when everyone else hits, and you don't. Use the list and send out the quesitonable hands... even the ones you don't want us to see.
-Brian

Neb said...

ya I'll post some hands... probably only 1 that is just plain "ugly".